300 Hour Teacher Training with Jody DomerstadDecember 1, 2020,
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Training Requirements: Educational Hours - 240 hours Sunday 8am-2pm (once a month) Tuesday 9am-4pm (Dec. 2020-June 2021)
Apprenticeship - 10 hours Attend 3 mentor meetings (1 hour) Teach 3 classes and receive feedback
Research & Presentation - 25 hours Research a topic from an area you covered Present it as a workshop
Self Study - 40 hours Self-paced course including: LivingYoga Series Attend 2 classes per month (14 hours)
Functional Anatomy - 55 hours
Dec 1, 8,15
Jan 5,12,19, 26
Subtle Body Power - 35 hours Feb 2,9,16,23 Feb 28
Yin Yoga - 35 hours March 2,9,16,23,30 March 28
Restorative Yoga - 35 hours April 6,13,20,27 April 18
May 4, 11, 18, 25
Meditation. Philosophy. And Bhakti LOVE June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 June 20
Investment Investment: $4700 Sign up by Nov. 15 - $4500 Pay in FULL by Nov. 1 - $4000 Payment plan available upon request with full payment completed by May 31, 2021 Please call Body Positive Works (201) 708-8448 to register!
Introduction to Meditation with Sarit Lotem, certified Meditation and Ayurveda lifestyle instructor by the Chopra Center for WellbeingDecember 8, 2020,
7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
Introduction to Meditation with Sarit Lotem, Meditation and Ayurveda Lifestyle Instructor, certified by the Chopra Center for Wellbeing
2 Session Meditation Series that includes
Simple-to-master tools and techniques to help you create an enjoyable and sustainable daily meditation practice that fits into your life and schedule.
During The Introduction to Meditation Series, you will:
- Learn how to give up straining to concentrate on quieting your mind – and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effective meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice – and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more enjoyably.
- Establish (or deepen) a meditation practice that feels like a natural way of living – and use it as a powerful pathway to self-awareness and ultimately to living a more meaningful, satisfying, and joyful life.
Session 1 - Introduction to Meditation: You will learn about meditation as a healing practice, a tool that allows us to experience inner calm and deep relaxation You will learn about the different main modalities of meditation and their origins (Hinduism, Vedic, and Buddhism) You will learn about thoughts, why they come up in meditation, and what exactly to do with them You will learn the best practices and tools to help you refocus your mind during meditation, so that you can tap into your inner intelligence and journey into quieter and quieter levels of thought until you slip beyond the mind's activity The class concludes with a guided meditation
Session 2 - Continuing the Practice: You will learn practical aspects of meditation to develop an enjoyable lifelong practice, including:
- how to sit
- best times to meditate
- how long to meditate for
- how to time meditation
- how to handle interruptions and other experiences during meditation The class concludes with a guided meditation
Discover the Natural, Effortless Meditation Style You’ll WANT to Make a Daily Practice.
Sessions are 60-75 minutes on Tuesday December 8 and December 15 at 7pm - $60 total Space is limited to the first ten people
Zoom Link provided upon registration.